The quality of our products is of the utmost importance to us. The individuals at Needham Laser Tech continually apply themselves to delivering products that are of the highest quality standards.
As a badge of recognition for its commitment to quality and sustainability, The Needham Group, alongside its subsidiary companies, has been certified to ISO 9001, 14001 and 18001 since 2007.
Each of our products is subjected to a series of stringent quality checks and tests before being delivered to the customer. Our engineers must ensure that each machine passes our reliability tests before it is given the green light. Some of the tests that we perform before delivery are:
- Emergency stop button cuts power to safety control and laser
- Peak power output measurement
- Door is operating correctly and securely
- Membrane buttons operate as intended
- Z Axis moving and stopping accurately
- Rotary axis is rotating in both + and – directions
- Rotary axis moves and stops precisely at 90°, 180°, 270°, 360°
- Marking grid is set correctly for the installed lens type
- Electrical cables and wires are neat and organized
- Power supply voltage measurement
- Electrical safety procedures testing
- Safety labels are poisoned correctly
In addition, an operations meeting is carried out at the start of each day to ensure that relevant information is distributed to the team. Concurrently, team members can draw attention to feedback from customers or other issues that may affect product quality. If such issues are raised, we take appropriate steps to resolve said issues.
We pride ourselves to be at the forefront of laser technology development. For the future success of the company, as well as to the benefit of our customers, we ensure to keep up-to-date with the latest statutory regulations and take appropriate action as needed.
In addition, we utilise an in-house R&D laboratory to experiment with novel solutions for a variety of laser applications. Such innovations are filtered down into our product range, which keeps us at the cutting-edge of the laser industry.